SSC CGL Tier 3 Preparation | JobAssure Tier 3 | Descriptive Writing : Essay & Letters Writing
SSC CGL Tier 3 Preparation | JobAssure Tier 3 | Descriptive Writing : Essay & Letters Writing :
As we all know that SSC announced exam’s date for Tier 2 and Tier 3. Tier 2 exam is going to be held from 17th February 2018 and Tier 3 exam is scheduled on May 2018. It is known to all that Tier 3 exam, which was previously conducted as interview round, has now been changed to Descriptive exam. Moreover, it will be 100 marks paper with time limit of 60 minutes ( written exam). In addition to this, it will play a key role in deciding the overall merit.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern :
Marks : 100
Time : 1 hours
Paper type : Descriptive Paper
Marks of Tier1, Tier2, Tier3 will be counted for final merit.
Target score : you must aim for 80+
Minimum required : 33%
How will you rate : below 33% – not qualified so no job even you have done great in tier1 and tier2.
33-50 marks : below average
50 -60 marks : average
60 -65 marks above average
65 -70 marks good
70-75 marks excellent
Descriptive paper in English /Hindi (writing of essay / precis /letter /application writing etc.
The paper will comprise writing of an essay / passage of 250 words and letter / application writing of 150 words.
The candidate can attempt the paper either in English or in Hindi medium. A part of paper written in Hindi and other in English will not be evaluated. The questions need to be attempted as per CBSE formats.
JobAssure Tier3 : This course will meet all requirement of Tier 3 preparation.
This will include
- A daily activity program, which will push candidates towards higher productivity. This program is scientifically designed to enhance writing skills.
–Video Lectures : 40 Lectures overall
–Daily Unit Tests
–Full Length Tests
–Assessment and Feedback : The most important
Get Enroll for SSC JobAssure Tier 3 course- Click Here
Assessment as well as Feedback : The most important
- Evaluation of each response /answer sheet by Baljit Dhaka Sir / Neeru Madam.
- Feedback and area of improvement / how to improve will be provided.
- Close monitoring of performance from 1st to last test also.
- Guidance regarding Headings , sub headings , titles , underlining , quotes , salutation , spelling , sentence structure , paragraph structure , introduction , conclusion , dates, data , address , relevancy , time limit , word limit , space utilization, fluency , Hindi /language command , test to decide which language you should opt , etc
Tier 3 Complete package : Price Rs 2000/- including study material too i.e PDF covering tips , rules, guidance, format , current important topics , video lectures (40 ), day wise schedule, 20 Full Length Tests as per exam pattern , evaluation by Baljit Dhaka / Neeru Madam , Feedback. Also, it is a two way program.
Now Get All Notifications And Updates In Your E-mail Account Just Enter Your E-mail Address Below And Verify Your Account To Get More Updates too