SSC CGL Tier 3 Preparation, Descriptive Paper : Essay & Letters Writing
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
SSC CGL Tier 3 Preparation | JobAssure Tier 3 | Descriptive Writing: Essay & Letters Writing
SSC CGL Tier 3 Preparation | JobAssure Tier 3 | Descriptive Writing: Essay & Letters Writing :
As we all know that SSC announced the exam's date for Tier 2 and Tier 3. Tier 2 exam is going to be held from 2nd Nov 2020 to 5th Nov 2020 and Tier 3 exam is scheduled on 22nd Nov 2020. It is known to all that Tier 3 exam, which was previously conducted as an interview round, has now been changed to the Descriptive exam. Moreover, it will be 100 marks paper with a time limit of 60 minutes ( written exam). In addition to this, it will play a key role in deciding the overall merit.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern :
Time: 1 hour
Paper type: Descriptive Paper
Marks of Tier1, Tier2, Tier3 will be counted for final merit.
Target score: you must aim for 80+
Minimum required: 33%
How will you rate: below 33% - not qualified so no job even you have done great in tier1 and tier2.
33-50 marks: below average
50 -60 marks: average
60 -65 marks above average
65 -70 marks good
70-75 marks excellent
Descriptive Paper in English /Hindi (writing of essay / precis /letter /application writing etc.
The paper will comprise writing of an essay/passage of 250 words and letter/application writing of 150 words.
The candidate can attempt the paper either in English or in Hindi medium. A part of the paper written in Hindi and others in English will not be evaluated. The questions need to be attempted as per CBSE formats.
JobAssure Tier3: This course will meet all requirements of Tier 3 preparation.
This will include
- A daily activity program, which will push candidates towards higher productivity. This program is scientifically designed to enhance writing skills.
–Video Lectures, PDFs: 300+ Lectures overall
–Full-Length Tests: 20 Live Mock tests
–Assessment and Feedback: The most important
Get Enroll for SSC JobAssure Tier 3 course
Assessment as well as Feedback: The most important
- Evaluation of each response /answer sheet by Baljit Dhaka Sir / Neeru Madam.
- Feedback and area of improvement / how to improve will be provided.
- Close monitoring of performance from 1st to last test also.
- Guidance regarding Headings, subheadings, titles, underlining, quotes, salutation, spelling, sentence structure, paragraph structure, introduction, conclusion, dates, data, address, relevancy, time limit, word limit, space utilization, fluency, Hindi /language command, test to decide which language you should opt, etc