UPSC EPFO online course
In this course, we have covered all subjects and 20 tests Full-Length test series
Also, General Studies 20,000 MCQ are also part of this course
Understand the complete syllabus through previous years papers of UPSC EPFO, watch the video completely to under the entire paper and syllabus
Syllabus of UPSC EPFO Recruitment
The question in the recruitment test will comprise of topics like
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Development Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & Knowledge of Computer Applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
Duties of Enforcement Officer / Account Officer
- The responsibilities of Enforcement Officer / Accounts include functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration tasks; maintenance of Cash Book, Reconcillation of Bank Statements; MIS; returns etc
EPFO Enforcement Officer Pay scale and Salary
The salary for EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 is level 8th in the pay matrix as per 7th Pay Commission.
EPFO Recruitment 2020 Notification Out -421 complete preparation
It is important here to mention that EPFO posts recruitment is done by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission). This recruitment drive is to fill 421 vacancies of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officers. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Labour & Employment that encourages employees to save funds for retirement. The online application process has already been completed which was started from 11th January 2020.
Eligibility for EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment
- The maximum age limit for this recruitment is 30 years
- Relaxation in Age limit: The age limit is relaxable forSC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age limit is also relaxable forEmployees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization upto 5 years
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in any subject are eligible to apply
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Exam Overview
- Pen and paper based test will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- The Duration of the test is of two hours
- All questions will carry equal marks
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answer
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one – third of the marks assigned so that question. If the question is unattempted there will be no penalty for that question
- Shortlisted candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and those Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the posts shall be called for interview.
Note : The recruitment test and interview carry weight-age in the ratio of 75:25.
1. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for General English:
Phrase replacement, Reading comprehension, Sentence completion/ para completion, Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Fill in the Blanks, Para Jumbles, Phrases/ Idioms, Spellings, Synonyms/Antonyms.
2. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Indian Freedom Struggle:
The Carnatic Wars, invasion of Bengal. Mysore and its confrontation with British expansion: The three Anglo-Maratha Wars. Regulating and Pitt’s India Acts. Early composition of the British raj.
Confrontation to British rule:
Early uprisings, The 1857 Revolt-reasons, character, course and result, Indian Freedom struggle the first stage: Growth of national consciousness; creation of Associations; Establishment of the Indian National Congress and its Moderate stage; Swadeshi Movement; Economic Nationalism; The development of Extremism and the split in Congress; The policy of Divide and Rule; Congress-League Pact of 1916.
Gandhian thoughts and techniques of mass mobilization:
Civil Disobedience, the Khilafat movement, Non-Cooperation Movement, and Quit India Movement; another strand in the National Movement-Revolutionaries, Subhash Chandra Bose, and the Indian National Army.
3. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Current Events & Developmental Issues
Current events basically refers to as the daily current affairs that are important from exam point of view. Developmental Issues confine to the schemes and laws made public by the government to maintain the decorum and for the ease of run of the constitution. developmental issues also covers the yojana’s revealed by the government for the betterment of the public.
4. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Indian Polity & Economy
Indian Constitution, historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, Parliament and State Legislatures – structure, functioning, conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of these, Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes, Important aspects of governance, transparency and accountability, e-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential; citizens charters, transparency & accountability and institutional and other measures. Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues/
Economic growth and development – basic concept and definition of economy and economics, use and transfer of resources, distributive effects, macro and microeconomic policy, micro-macro balance, distributive impact of economic policies, Inclusion – definition, relevance, types, financial inclusion, recent initiatives. Fiscal policy – definition, component, receipts, revenue and capital account, tax revenue, expenditure, budget.
5. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for General Accounting principles
Principles of Accounting, Analyzing & Recording Transactions, Adjustments & Financial Statements, Completion of the accounting cycles, Subsidiary Ledgers and Special Journals.
6. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Labour Laws:
About, Types, Areas implemented, sectors applicable, overview.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Industrial Relations:
Industrial relations code (IRC) Bill, Model of labour reforms.
7. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for General Science & Knowledge of Computer Applications
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for General Science:
Physics, Chemistry, Life Science
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Computer Applications:
Computer organisations, Operating Systems, Database management, Data structures, Data communications, Computer networks
8. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude & General Mental Ability
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
Number Systems, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Average Ratio, SI & CI and Arithmatic questions.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus for General Mental Ability
Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables), Data sufficiency Syllogism, Puzzles & More.
9. UPSC EPFO Syllabus for Social Security In India:
What is Social Security?, History of Social security, Social Security in India, Social Security: Constitutional Provisions Concurrent List, Part IV Directive Principles of State Policy, Difference between Organized and Unorganized Sectors SOCIAL SECURITY LAWS in India, Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI Act), Employees’ Provident Funds Act, 1952, Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 (WC Act), Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 (M.B. Act), Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 (P.G. Act), Social Security In India: Different From Developed Nations, Provident Fund.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: What is the language of the course?
This course is designed in English and Hindi Language bilingual.
Q2: What is the duration of the course?
We have recorded 90% of the videos till now, students can use videos, PDFs at any time till the exam.
Q3: Where will I get the course?
We will provide a dashboard link through email. Students can watch Videos through mobile or desktop/laptop from that dashboard.
Q4. How many videos and PDFs are there?
There is around 600 hours of course and each video is around 40-60 minutes. Each subject is covered chapter wise / topic wise through Videos and PDFs
Q5: Those students who are Pinnacle SSC CGL Online course (T1+T2+T3+T4) or Hard Drive Course, do they also require to join this course separately or UPSC EPFO is a part of that course?
They need to join separately for this course. This exam is different from SSC CGL.
Q6: General Studies 20,000 MCQ is a part of this course or not?
Yes, 20,000 MCQ is a part of this course
Q7: Can I download the video/ PDF?
Yes you can download the video / PDF
Q8: Can I increase /decrease quality of the Videos?
Yes you can do that
Q9: What is the validity of the course?
The validity of the course is until the exam
Q10: Can I increase or decrease the speed of the videos?
Yes, you can increase or decrease the speed of the videos
Q11: How many times can I watch the videos/PDFs?
There is no limit until the exam.
Q12: Can I share the contents with others?
Not at all. This is a crime and can land you in big trouble. Don’t do any illegal activity.