One word substitution beginning with W/X/Y/Z
One word substitution beginning with W/X/Y/Z for SSC CGL
- WIDOW: A woman whose husband is dead.
- WAGER: An agreement under which each bettor pledges a certain amount to the other depending on the outcome of an unsettled matter.(Bet)
- WIDOWER: A man whose wife is dead.
- WREATHE : Flowers fastened in a circle.
- WARDROBE : a large, tall cupboard in which clothes may be hung or stored.
- WINNOW: blow a current of air through (grain) in order to remove the chaff.
- XENOPHOBIA: Fear of foreigners
- XYLOPHONE: A musical instrument played by striking a row of wooden bars
- XEROX: Copy
- Yellow Press: Sensational press
- YACHT: A small medium sized sailing boat.
- YOLK : The yellow internal part of a bird’s egg.
- YANKEE: An inhabitant of New England.
- ZEALOT :Person who shows great and uncompromising enthusiasm for a religion, party etc.
- ZODIAC: related to astrology.
- ZENITH: Time when something is the most powerful.
- ZOOLOGY: the scientific study of the behaviour, structure, physiology, classification, and distribution of animals.
- ZOROASTRIANISM : A monotheistic religion of ancient Persia.
- 400 most important questions for SSC CGL Math
- Math Tricks for SSC CGL Math Tier 1 and Tier 2
- Project 400: The Most Important Math Questions for SSC CGL
- SSC CGL Biology Study Material- Notes MCQ
- SSC CGL General Awareness study material
- SSC CGL On Line Test Series Practice
- SSC CGL preparation : Math Study Material
- ssc cgl preparation guidance
- SSC CGL Reasoning Study Material
- SSC English Idioms and Phrases A to Z
- One word substitution test (With answers)
- Test of idioms with answers
- ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION TEST WITH ANSWERS
- One word substitution test with answers
Now Get All Notifications And Updates In Your E-mail Account Just Enter Your E-mail Address Below And Verify Your Account To Get More Updates :