Expected cut off for ssc chsl 2014
Now SSC 10+2 level exams for 2014 are over. Dust is settling down. It was the most hyped exam for LDC. Lacs of engineers along with science / humanity back ground people are fighting for just 1500 odd posts. Really it was tough. Recently banking exam results have been declared. Cut off was really high. It seems everybody is preparing for ssc / banking/ govt. jobs. It can be understood as hardly any quality job or quality life in recession in private sector. Good days for youth still have to come. It is global recession. So it will take time, may be 2-3 years to see spurt in job growth in private sector.
Expected cut off for ssc chsl 2014: Factors affecting cut off
5-6 factors will have significant impact on cut off.
- Numbers of candidates: Approx. 20 lakh students applied for the exam. However this time absenteeism was high. So little bit relief for those who have given the exam. But those prepared well must have given the given.
- Impact of continuity with SSC CGL 2014 / 2013: A big reason to shoot up merit just like anything. SSC CGL 2013 cut off was unexpectedly high. Many of the candidates expected interview posts and land up with nothing. Every body including me surprised. We are in SSC coaching business since last 5 years. We predict cut off scientifically. But even we could not predict such a high cut off. May be some unethical incidents happened. But SSC is used to such incidents. While predicting cut off one should include all possible angles. SSC CHSL exam happened just after the SSC CGL 2013 and SSC CGL 2014. So preparation of candidates was all time high.
- Paper leakage : Did it happen? many reputed news papers are publishing such stories every day. In our understanding many coaching centers who can not teach well are culprit of such unethical practices. Even SSC is responsible. If it is happened, share of such candidates in total selection can be high. Such unfortunate incidents should not happen but a section of society and a section of SSC don’t believe this. It will have significant impact on cut off. So it is not about competition it is about practices which decide the cut off sometimes.
- 6 caught cheating during SSC exam
- Effective checks against paper leak demanded
- Varsity rejects allegations of question paper leak
- SSC chief sends clarification, protesters refuse to relent
- Banking competition : as I already mentioned when students find high cut off they start to find place for themselves elsewhere. SSC job/exam is more reputed than banking. This is the only exam which is based on 10+2 level. There are many candidates who have talent and abilities but are not graduate. For them LDC is do or die.
- Difficulty level of question paper: It was the easiest since last five years which we follow. Certainly a candidate can score very high in easy paper.
Expected cut off for ssc chsl 2014: Now how much cut off should be expected
For general Category : 150-160
For OBC : 140-150
For SC : 130-140
Above is the expected as per our analysis. If the leakage issue is big then we can be wrong. Otherwise we are 100% sure.
What should students do now?
Those who are above 140+ they can start typing practices. You should develop a speed of 30 / 35. Next exam for SSC is also very close. To score each extra mark you need to work hard. Continue preparation. Results take time. Have patience. Best of luck !!
You can subscribe free for our articles/ study material. Go on left side bar and put your email. Don’t forget to confirmation in your email.
If you have any query you can send in comment section below. For any help we will respond your query.
Other articles you may like
- Partnership Questions for SSC CGL Math; 400 Questions
- Pipes and Cistern : SSC CGL Math Project 400 Questions
- Percentage : SSC CGL Math Project 400 Questions
- Time and Distance : SSC CGL Math Project 400 Questions
- Work and Time : SSC CGL Math Project 400 Questions