SSC Coaching: New Online Coaching Batch from 28th Nov 2015
SSC Coaching: New Online Coaching Batch from 28th Nov 2015
In Online Coaching Batch Series for SSC CGL 2016, we are starting our 7th batch on 28th Nov.
Highlights of the Course are :
Highlights of the course are:
- This course will cover complete Tier 1, Tier 2, Interview.
90000+ questions will be covered during the course.
- Facilities /services related to the course will be till final step i.e. interview stage of 2016 exam process. Generally it can be 1 year process or more.
- Daily PDF files will be sent as per schedule.
- Course will be self study mode in details as per the coaching module.
Math 100 Hours Videos covering all topics + English 100 Hours Videos covering all topics will be part of this course. Video will be provided through links which will be permanent through You tube or Drop Box. You can also download videos. Sample Videos visit
- Regular self assessment Tests will be conducted.
- 99% chances are that 2016 exam will be online exam so all facilities of online exam will be provided. 100 Online full length Tests + 80 Tier 2 Full length will be provided.
- During the course 100 Tier 1, and 80 Tier 2 full lengths test will be provided in PDF also. It means PDF files + online test line IBPS conducts.
- Contents will be provided in PDF format which you can take print out if required. Otherwise store in PDF format.
- For doubt clearance, students can raise query though email or whatsapp.
- So daily doubt clearing session will be there. (8 pm-10 pm)
- Guidance and strategy to tackle challenges will be part of the course.
- In fact Guidance + Regularity + doubt sessions + time bound + study material + Video lectures(math+English)+Tests + in-depth research and analysis = online coaching batch.
- Being a specialised institute of SSC CGL Coaching you will find all services/contents /tests on single plateform i.e. “Pinnacle Online Coaching Batch”
- SSC CGL 2016: Target 500 /600 in Tier 1 +Tier 2
- Fee structure Rs 10000/- for the above said course. Also go through the schedule/program.
There are different means for SSC CGL exam preparation, this method I believe will be helpful for all those who are looking for extensive preparation. You can depend on us. We are not a just a website but coaching institute which has experience.
All the best for SSC CGL 2016 !!!
To purchase this course Click here
- Nouns Video : Making English on your tips
- Sentence improvement exercise based on tenses
- English grammar rules (Subject and Verb agreement)
- One word substitution denoting numbers
- One word substitution related to people
- One word substitution relating to sciences and art
- One word substitution relating to literary arts
- One word substitution for words relating to death
- One word substitution relating to marriage,family and children
- One word substitution relating to medicine
- Spot the error in the sentence exercise based on tenses
- Find the error in the sentence exercise
- Find the error in the sentence exercise based on tenses
- Some important grammar tips for SSC CGL
- SSC CGL Tier 2 English Practice paper code 105 Pinnacle
- SSC CGL Tier 2 English Practice Test 104 code 200 Questions
- Sentence rearrangement exercise 7
- Sentence Rearrangement Exercise 2 : SSC CGL Tier 1, 2
- Sentence rearrangement exercise 4 : SSC
- Sentence rearrangement exercise 5
- Idioms beginning with R : Idioms and phrases A to Z
- Idioms beginning with P : List of A-Z Idioms and phrases
- sentence rearrangement exercise for SSC CGL : 6
- Cloze test for SSC CGL English Tier 1, Tier 2 , SSC CPO
- Sentence rearrangement Exercise 1 : SSC CGL English
- SSC CGL Idioms and phrases beginning with O
- SSC CGL : Idioms and phrases beginning with N
- SSC CGL : Idioms and phrases beginning with M
- SSC CGL Idioms and phrases beginning with L
- SSC English Idioms Phrases starting from K
- SSC CGL : Idioms and phrases beginning with J
- SSC CGL : Idioms and phrases beginning with I
- SSC CGL Idioms and phrases beginning with H
- SSC CGL Idioms and phrases beginning with G
- SSC CGL : Idioms and phrases beginning with F
- SSC English: Idioms and Phrases starting from D
- SSC English Idioms and Phrases starting from E
- SSC: Idioms and phrases starting with C
- SSC English: Idioms and Phrases starting from B
- SSC English : Grammar Tenses Simple Future
- SSC CGL English:Idioms and Phrases starting from A
- SSC English : Grammar Tenses Simple Past
- SSC English : Grammar Tenses Simple Present
- SSC CGL English: IDIOMS & PHRASES
- SSC CGL Test Series 2015 Test Code 104: English portion
- Idioms and phrases for SSC English Tier 1, Tier 2
- SSC CGL Tier 2 English Fill in the blanks series 6
- Solution of English Paper held on 9th Nov (Paper code) Evening
- Sentence Improvement : SSC English Grammar
- How to attempt Close Test : English Improvement Series
- Narration : How to prepare for English ( Narration / Direct and Indirect Speech ) ?
- Improve Your English : ( Narration Direct / Indirect speech)
- How to prepare English for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam
- SSC : Practice Exercise /Fill in the blanks
- Spelling rules for English Improvement
- How to improve Vocabulary and Test yourself
- Category: Antonyms
- Category: Articles
- Category: Practice tests
- One word substitution test (With answers)
- Test of idioms with answers
- ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION TEST WITH ANSWERS
- One word substitution test with answers
- One word substitution test
- Spot the error in the sentence (Based on tenses)
- FILL IN THE BLANKS (Based on prepositions with answers)
- Spot the error (based on Prepositions) With answers and explanations
- Fill in the blanks exercise based on tenses with answers
- Sentence improvement exercise : Based on Tenses
- Error Finding Tenses : Exercise with answers, Explanations
- Sentence improvement exercise based on Tenses.(with answers and explanations)
- Pinnacle SSC CGL test Series Test Code 103 English Portion
- Sentence Improvement: SSC CGL English Practice Test
- SSC CGL Tier 2 English practise test 201: Explanation
- SSC CGL Tier 2 English practise test 201
- Comprehension practice exercise SSC CGL
- How to attempt comprehension for SSC CGL
- Antonyms (Practice Exercise on antonyms) Test 1